Play is always fun, but you must be safe first. Hop n Bop, the little monstrous geeks, are looking out for you and have put together some simple rules to make playtime completely stress-free.
- Stay within the areas designated for your age group
- Take your shoes off in the play area
- Wash your hands and use the toilet before entering the play area
- Do not bring food, drink or chewing gum into the play area; eat only in the designated food area.
- Make sure to remove any jewellery and double-check pockets for any sharp objects, to avert accidents
- Leave jewellery or anything else valuable with your accompanying adult
- Do not climb on the netted walls or the system structure
- Go down the slides feet first and cover your arms and legs; do not try to climb the slides and don’t stand in front of slide exits
- Be accommodating to other children in the play area
- Do not throw balls or any other play tools at other kids in the play area
- Consult with a play worker in case there is any problem
- Stay on the premises at all times
- Parents and guardians above the age of 18 are responsible for their children, and they must supervise them at all times
- Remove your shoes when you accompany your children in the play area. Parents and guardians must keep their socks on at all times in the play area.
- Explain the rules of play to your children and encourage them to follow the rules
- Dress your children in trousers and long-sleeve shirts to minimise risk of injury in play area
- Ensure children do not climb the slides or stand in front of the slide exits
- Food, drink or chewing gum is strictly prohibited in the play area
- For healthy and safety reasons, consume only food purchased from Hop n Bop’s in-house café, and wipe off food crumbs and debris from the floor once done
- Spillages and damages must be reported to the staff
- Avoid bringing kids who are unwell or recovering from an illness into the play area
- Store prams in the designated area
- Report all accidents to a member of staff instantly, to ensure necessary assistance and minimize the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of the staff; don’t attempt to intervene yourself
- Please make sure to carry along your Hop n Bop membership card with you in order to avail discounts
Parents and guardians must supervise their children at all times while in the Hop n Bop premises. Hop n Bop and its staff will not be held responsible for accidents and injuries owing to any negligence on part of the visitors. However, the Hop n Bop staff will surely assist visitors during any unfortunate occurrence inside the premises. Please take care of all valuable items and personal belongings – money, gadgets and jewellery - and do not leave your bag unattended. Hop n Bop will not be responsible for any theft or loss of personal items.