Play is always fun, but you must be safe first. Hop n Bop, the little monstrous geeks, are looking out for you and have put together some simple rules to make playtime completely stress-free.
- Stay within the areas designated for your age group
- Take your shoes off in the play area
- Wash your hands and use the toilet before entering the play area
- Do not bring food, drink or chewing gum into the play area; eat only in the designated food area.
- Make sure to remove any jewellery and double-check pockets for any sharp objects, to avert accidents
- Leave jewellery or anything else valuable with your accompanying adult
- Do not climb on the netted walls or the system structure
- Go down the slides feet first and cover your arms and legs; do not try to climb the slides and don’t stand in front of slide exits
- Be accommodating to other children in the play area
- Do not throw balls or any other play tools at other kids in the play area
- Consult with a play worker in case there is any problem
- Stay on the premises at all times
- Parents and guardians above the age of 18 are responsible for their children, and they must supervise them at all times
- Remove your shoes when you accompany your children in the play area. Parents and guardians must keep their socks on at all times in the play area.
- Explain the rules of play to your children and encourage them to follow the rules
- Dress your children in trousers and long-sleeve shirts to minimise risk of injury in play area
- Ensure children do not climb the slides or stand in front of the slide exits
- Food, drink or chewing gum is strictly prohibited in the play area
- For healthy and safety reasons, consume only food purchased from Hop n Bop’s in-house café, and wipe off food crumbs and debris from the floor once done
- Spillages and damages must be reported to the staff
- Avoid bringing kids who are unwell or recovering from an illness into the play area
- Store prams in the designated area
- Report all accidents to a member of staff instantly, to ensure necessary assistance and minimize the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of the staff; don’t attempt to intervene yourself
- Please make sure to carry along your Hop n Bop membership card with you in order to avail discounts
- Please make sure your child is not suffering from any viral, cold or cough considering safety of other kids.
Parents and guardians must supervise their children at all times while in the Hop n Bop premises. Hop n Bop and its staff will not be held responsible for accidents and injuries owing to any negligence on part of the visitors. However, the Hop n Bop staff will surely assist visitors during any unfortunate occurrence inside the premises. Please take care of all valuable items and personal belongings – money, gadgets and jewellery - and do not leave your bag unattended. Hop n Bop will not be responsible for any theft or loss of personal items.